Catalio Capital Management is a multi-strategy financial firm that invests in breakthrough biotechnology companies. We work directly with world-renowned scientist-entrepreneurs to identify and translate groundbreaking research that can serve as the foundation of category-defining startups developing novel drugs, devices, diagnostics, and data-driven insights.
Catalio is a close-knit and highly energetic team of smart and ambitious people. You’ll work side by side with professional investors, entrepreneurs, scientists and clinicians to help us support companies bringing leading innovations to market that will meaningfully improve the lives of patients.
- Providing general administrative support: correspondence; calendaring; booking travel; expense reporting; meeting coordination, prep and follow-up; electronic filing
- Welcoming visitors, answering phone calls, and helping keep a smooth operational flow inside our New York City headquarters
- Routing of emails and mail, responding in real time to most email inquiries
- Process expense reports, schedule changes, incoming documents, and travel for multiple members of a hybrid in-person/WFH team
- Office coordination activities in our New York City headquarters, including maintaining supplies, scheduling the conference room, completing office errands, and front desk management
- Desire and capacity to work with high-performing people with exacting standards
- No less than one (1) year of work in an administrative capacity
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint and OneDrive, and general familiarity with collaboration tools like Zoom, Slack and Asana
- Ability to operate quickly, accurately, and professionally, with superior attention to detail and consistent follow-through
- High degree of independence and initiative
- Commitment to providing a high level of customer service to teammates and clients at all times
- Ability to work effectively in a high-growth environment with a start-up mentality, including demonstrating flexibility, durability, patience, and superior prioritization and time management skills
- Discretion and tact when handling sensitive, confidential, or non-public information
- Excellent remote and in-person collaboration, communication and writing skills
This position is full-time, in-person in the NoMad district in New York City.
Catalio Capital Management is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer, and encourages applicants with diverse backgrounds, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability and genetics.