Catalio Capital Management is committed to ensure the highest standard of security on its website. We recommend that you use the following practices:
• Make sure your computer has anti-virus, anti-spyware and other internet security software installed and keep it up-to-date.
• Make sure your computer’s operating system and Web browser software is up-to-date.
• Use your computer’s security features, such as setting your browser to the strongest encryption available. Be mindful of the encryption levels of the sites and applications you use.
• Change your passwords often and select passwords that are not easy to guess.
• Protect your computer from unauthorized people using it.
• Please report any suspicious activity immediately to the appropriate parties.
• Beware of downloading or opening any email attachments sent to you by unfamiliar or unsolicited persons. Beware of phishing scams by not clicking on embedded links in unsolicited emails.